Saturday, April 24, 2010

Style References 01

Cassandra brought me these images too, I'm getting really attached to them.

These drawings by Albert Robida are just the time period and look that matches our character. The more I look at it, the more I think of using this as the visual style, especially for the 2D elements. Specifically the two drawings on the bottom. What an awesome find!

Wiki has an awesome full res of the color image on the lower right there.


As far as the time machine, steampunk is the way to go! I like the idea of it being metallic and shiny. I'll probably look at some old cars and subs too to get an idea for an enclosed vehicle, as we need the dinosaur to be able to sit on it.

Thanks a lot Cassandra. Hope you don't mind me posting them for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment